A clash between St George Illawarra Dragons and South Sydney Rabbitohs will kick off round two of the 2019 NRL season on Thursday.
The Bunnies claimed the standout result of week one, beating city rivals and defending champions Sydney Roosters 26-16 at the SCG.
That win owed much to Sam Burgess and Cameron Murray, who each made an impact in attack and defence.
Details of their impressive showings are included in our look at the best Opta facts for the upcoming fixtures.
St George Illawarra Dragons (0-1) v South Sydney Rabbitohs (1-0)
- The Rabbitohs have won eight of their last 10 NRL games against the Dragons, coming from behind to win by a solitary point in their most recent encounter.
- Bunnies duo Sam Burgess (21 carries, 23 tackles) and Cameron Murray (20 carries, 30 tackles) were two of only three players to make at least 20 carries and at least 20 tackles in round one (also David Klemmer - 20 carries, 27 tackles).
Canberra Raiders (1-0) v Melbourne Storm (1-0)
- The Storm have won 13 of their last 16 NRL games against the Raiders in Canberra.
- Canberra have won four of their last six home games, despite only being ahead at half-time in two of those contests.
Brisbane Broncos (0-1) v North Queensland Cowboys (1-0)
- Four of the last seven NRL games between the Broncos and Cowboys have been decided by just one point. Three have been decided in Golden Point and there has been one further instance of extra time.
- The Cowboys' Gavin Cooper has scored a try in each of his last three meetings with the Broncos. His tally of nine career tries against the Broncos is the joint-most he has managed against any team (also nine tries against Cronulla Sharks).
Cronulla Sharks (0-1) v Gold Coast Titans (0-1)
- The Titans gained just 842 metres over the advantage line in their round-one loss to the Raiders. Only once in the past six seasons have they made less yardage in a game (816m v Penrith Panthers in round six, 2018).
- Cronulla's Shaun Johnson has been directly involved in 27 tries in his last 14 appearances against the Titans (11 tries, 16 assists).
Newcastle Knights (1-0) v Penrith Panthers (0-1)
- The Knights are looking to make it back-to-back wins against the Panthers for the first time since they won five in a row from 2011 to 2013.
- The Panthers have not led at half-time in any of their last eight NRL away games, but they nevertheless won four of those contests.
Manly Sea Eagles (0-1) v Sydney Roosters (0-1)
Mitchell Aubusson of the Roosters made 52 tackles in round one, the most by any player not to miss a single attempt.
Joel Thompson is set to make his 200th NRL appearance. In his last three games against the Roosters, he has only missed one tackle in 89 attempts.
Canterbury Bulldogs (0-1) v Parramatta Eels (1-0)
- The Eels have won five of their last six NRL games against the Bulldogs, but neither side has managed to score more than 20 points in a game in that period.
- The Bulldogs made just five errors in round one, the fewest of any team, despite losing heavily to New Zealand Warriors. The last time they made fewer errors in a game was in round 23 of the 2014 season (4).
Wests Tigers (1-0) v New Zealand Warriors (1-0)
- The Warriors have lost four of their last five games against Wests Tigers, but won the last meeting 26-4.
- These two teams missed fewer tackles than any other sides in round one of the season (Warriors 16, Wests Tigers 21).
|Pochettino refuses to criticise officials after missing out on penalty|
|Farrell guides Saracens into Champions Cup final|
|Eibar 0 Atletico Madrid 1: Lemar strikes late at Ipurua|
|Fabulous Fognini ends Nadal´s Monte Carlo winning streak|
|Bournemouth 0 Fulham 1: Mitrovic on target as Parker´s men win again|
|West Ham 2 Leicester City 2: Last-gasp Barnes strike grabs dramatic draw|
|Huddersfield Town 1 Watford 2: Deulofeu double lifts Watford into seventh|
|Wolves 0 Brighton and Hove Albion 0: Hughton´s men stop rot with stalemate|
|Now I am a genius – Guardiola applauds match-winner Foden|
|Bayern Munich 1 Werder Bremen 0: Fortunate Sule strike edges Kovac´s side closer|
|A-League Review: Brisbane Roar in historic humiliation at home to Newcastle Jets|
|Nerves played a part, admits Bernardo Silva|
|New captain Smith makes fifty as Royals triumph|
|Guardiola suggests De Bruyne´s season could be over after Spurs injury|
|Khan giving no thought to Brook ahead of Crawford battle|
|Lajovic reels off 10 straight games to stay perfect in Monte Carlo|
|Gattuso slams ´naive´ AC Milan after Parma draw|
|Manchester City 1 Tottenham 0: Foden nets first league goal as Spurs fail to dent champions´ title d|
|Waratahs rally to victory in Folau´s absence|
|De Bruyne suffers another injury in blow to Manchester City´s title challenge|
|Parma 1 AC Milan 1: Alves equaliser stuns Gattuso´s men|
|Van Dijk & Sterling lead PFA Player of the Year nominations|
|Ravalawa try seals Dragons win as Sea Eagles fume|
|Zidane cool on Mbappe to Real Madrid talk|
|Irving feels Celtics ´have come a long way´ after beating Pacers again|
|Westbrook a man of his word - George hails Thunder star after prickly win|
|Foden set for second league start, Spurs make five changes|
|Barty beats Azarenka to level up Fed Cup semi-final|
|Alisson thrilled at Joe Gomez´s return from injury|
|Neymar in line for PSG return versus Monaco|
|Azema signs new Clermont contract until 2023|
|Falcao: I´ve got years left at top level|
|Crawford aims to state pound-for-pound case against Khan|
|How Emery´s numbers compare to Arsenal predecessor Wenger|
|Hendricks leads Cubs to fourth straight win|
|MLS Review: Ibrahimovic, Galaxy continue fine form|
|Raptors hold off Magic, Celtics extend lead over Pacers|
|Valverde wary of ´powerful´ Liverpool|
|Raptors star Leonard played through sickness against Magic|
|Djokovic upbeat over French Open chances despite form dip|
|Zaha hints at Palace exit, eyes Champions League|
|I messed up – Miller speaks out after second failed test|
|Johnson continues good form, Lowry leads|
|DeGrom to undergo MRI for elbow ailment|
|Guardiola is world´s best coach – Valverde|
|Klopp: Liverpool still embracing pressure|
|Medvedev masters Djokovic as Fognini fights back in style|
|Guardiola defends tactics after Man City´s Champions League exit|
|Guardiola: VAR is ´f****** boring to talk about´|
|Norwich City 2 Sheffield Wednesday 2: Late Vrancic stunner secures point for Canaries|
|Kohli hits century as Challengers survive Russell onslaught|
|Miller out of Joshua fight after second failed test, says promoter Hearn|
|Hennessey ´desperate´ to be educated about Hitler and Nazism - Hodgson|
|Spurs are amazing! – Ajax boss Ten Hag relishing Tottenham test|
|Nadal passes Pella test to remain on track in Monte Carlo|
|Championship Review: Ten-man Latics dent Leeds´ promotion push, Bolton relegated|
|Juventus goalkeeper Perin has shoulder surgery|
|We always expect something special from Messi – Valverde|
|The O-Line bond behind two Heisman Trophies - Dru Samia & Ben Powers talk protecting Baker Mayfield|
|Super Saints thrash sorry Wigan as Leeds Rhinos climb off the bottom|
|Ramsey could return in two weeks, says Emery|
|Valverde surprised by Coutinho controversy|
|Sexton, Mako Vunipola return for European Champions Cup|
|Under-strength Hurricanes survive Sunwolves scare|
|Lingard admits top-four finish would be ´massive´ for Manchester United|
|Icardi planning Inter stay - agent Wanda Nara|
|Impossible to recreate Ajax model in Serie A – Spalletti|
|Elijah Holyfield set for NFL armed with fatherly advice and Georgia grounding|
|Guardiola ´delighted´ for Ajax boss Ten Hag|
|He can be an important player for us - Gattuso leaves door open for Silva|